Monday, November 17, 2008

Business and Related Topic Reviews


My Purpose on Bee's Reviews

On this site I will be periodically writing observations or reviews regarding various areas and ideas involving business and/or businesses of many kinds. Please remember that these entries are from my experiences and/or interpretations. Your experiences may be totally different. Please feel free to voice those opinions. I would be glad to read them. You can do that by contacting me at szyber32680@gmail.com. You can also review some of my articles at Ezine Articles.

As Featured On Ezine Articles

Possible Assistance

Also on this post you will find links to other sites that you might want to review. Please understand that I have not reviewed all of these. These sites are opportunities or items or articles that as people interested in business, I thought may be of interest to some of you. As a previous business owner and a woman who has worked in various areas of business from Social Services to Retail to being the Executive Assistant to the President and CEO of a corporation, I am hoping that some of the information you may find here may be of some benefit to you. Please feel free to browse any or all of these sites. Have fun and happy browsing.

Site Responsibility

I am not responsible for the content in these sites, all information within the sites is the responsibility of the site owner. I am only supplying you with the ability to review them.

Your Voices

As stated above, I would be glad to hear from you. If you disagree with my observations or opinions or possibly you have had a bad experience with one of the sites I have provided links to. Your opinions and voices would be of benefit to me or possibly to others who may visit this site.

Thank you for popping in.

Bee

No comments: